Darkness 
黑暗

My heart - my love 
我的心 我的愛
One word - and gone
一個字,離開了
To stay - I will 
我會留下
Believe and pray 
相信並且祈禱

To see - to feel 
去看,去感覺
To hear - to be and gone 
去聽,去成為
How can I get close to you?
我要怎麼樣能接近你?
How can I - the foolish one? 
我怎麼能,像我這樣愚蠢的人?

Beauty can't be seen but only kissed 
美麗的人不能被看到,只有輕輕擦身
I have so much love to give 
我付出那麼多的愛
But where are you and how to be reached? 
但你在哪裡?如何能抵達?

Can I talk - can I speak? 
我能談嗎?我能說嗎?
And can I lay my head on you?
我能將頭靠在你身上嗎? 
Can I choose and can I say 
我能選擇嗎?我能說...
I love you?! 
我愛你嗎!?

Darkness surrounding me
黑暗圍繞我 
My head hangs low
我低下頭 
Your arms are far
你的手臂多遙遠
Your breath takes me
你的氣息染上我
Besides - I am in love 
此外,我墜入愛河
I'm loving you - but you
我愛著你,但你 
So far from me - I'm holding out
離我如此遠,我依然堅持,
Your words - your face - your breath 
你的話語,你的臉,你的氣息,
Your touch - your heart should cover me 
你的觸碰,你的心可以包容我,
But all you do is watching me
但你只是看著我 

So I dismiss the grace of you 
所以我離開如此優雅的你
And far beyond the darkness grows 
然後到黑暗滋生的遙遠的另一邊
Which lead me back to all my roots
讓我回到我的根源
The longing and the pain 
渴望和痛苦
In darkness and disgrace 
在黑暗與羞恥中

Beauty can't be seen but only kissed 
美麗的人不能被看見,只有輕輕擦身
I have so much love to give
我付出那麼多的愛
But where are you and how to be reached?
但你在哪裡?如何能抵達?

© Hall of Sermon GmbH 

**********************

這首歌只有在LIVE的第二片中出現,

沒有收錄在任何專輯單曲,但時常被排入LIVE中,

可以說是LIVE限定的。